Please do not reply to this message. Thank You.
To view the archives or join/leave TMG list:
http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/tmg.html

Good morning Master Gardener 2012 presidents.

As our calendar year draws to a close, I have a favor to ask.  I was placed in the position of editor of our quarterly newsletter, TAKING ROOT, because I expressed dedication to helping our state wide organization grow and prosper. We are all tired from a long year of being leaders and from the family demands of the season. But I am going to ask for 10 more minutes of your time to help us network together in our mutual desire to grow our own county groups.

As I am gathering news to send out in our Jan  newsletter, I would love to have your thoughts on what worked best for your group over the past year. I can print one paragraph from all who respond. Please don't think of this as a great effort worthy of board approval and committee effort. Just give the rest of us a quick thought on what you saw as a worthwhile achievement. It may have been a fund raising project, a community education program or anything that brought you satisfaction as your group's leader.

We will be happy to edit your response for proper grammar so don't let the prospect of a big writing project deter your willingness to participate. I hope to receive a reply from you soon as our deadline is Dec. 21.

Wishing you a blessed Christmas season,
Carol Burdett, MG Advocate

Did your email address change? Visit http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/tmg.html
Remove your old email and add your new email address to continue receiving timely updates.

To reduce pressure on your spam filter, please add this sender's email address to your contacts.

Have you visited the Master Gardener Store?
https://web.dii.utk.edu/agstore/c-49-master-gardener.aspx