Dear friends of Simmons GSLIS,

We hope this finds you doing well at this busy and exciting time of year. For this year’s holiday eCard, we offer an online holiday cookbook filled with recipes and book recommendations from GSLIS students, faculty, staff, and alums. Consider yourself invited into our warm kitchen, filled with the scents of vanilla and chocolate. Maybe it’s time to start a new holiday baking tradition this year, inspired by the Simmons GSLIS community! Please click here to view our special greeting: http://gslis.simmons.edu/holiday12/.

Special thanks to GSLIS students Graham Herrli (Dean's Fellow for Technology Support) and Anne Pepitone (Dean's Fellow for Instructional Technologies) for the design and production of this eCard.

We would also like to share with you the December issue of the InfoLink newsletter, with a feature article about GSLIS students Erin Smith and Joanna Breen who helped create a local school library with AmeriCorps. Assistant Professor Lisa Hussey has contributed to our Faculty Research column, and LISSA President Frances Harrell shares her advice for future student leaders. You can download the entire issue here:http://www.simmons.edu/gslis/news/publications/infolink/index.php.

If you would like to receive future InfoLink newsletters, please send your name and preferred email address to [log in to unmask]. Enjoy!

On behalf of Simmons GSLIS, our very best,
Jennifer Doyle and Alisa M. Libby

Jennifer Doyle '98LS
Director of GSLIS Curriculum and Communications
Simmons College
300 The Fenway
Boston, MA 02115
www.simmons.edu/gslis