RUSA Awards: Last call! Deadline for most awards is Dec. 15

This is it! The deadline for nominations for most of RUSA's awards is this Friday, Dec. 15!

We have a multitude of awards just waiting for your submissions. From professional achievement to ALA Annual Conference travel grants to research travel grants, there is something for everyone!
**Many awards offer cash prizes.**

Please take a moment to review the awards we're offering:
http://rusa.ala.org/blog/2012/11/28/awards-reminder-2012/

A list of awards is also below.
Access the main RUSA awards webpage for appropriate links to nomination forms and detailed awards descriptions:
http://www.ala.org/rusa/awards

Don't wait! Nominate yourself or someone you know TODAY!
Please share this message with others, too.

Questions about RUSA Awards? Contact the award committee chair or Leighann Wood, RUSA membership assistant and awards program coordinator at [log in to unmask]

Awards for Individuals and Groups for Professional Achievement
>>ABC-CLIO Online History Award
>>BRASS Gale Cengage Learning Award for Excellence in Business Librarianship
>>Gale Cengage Learning Award for Excellence in Reference and Adult Library Services
>>History Section Genealogical Publishing Company Award
>>Isadore Gilbert Mudge Award John Sessions Memorial Award for library services to the labor community
>>Louis Shores Award for excellence in book reviewing
>>Margaret E. Monroe Library Adult Services Award for significant contributions to library adult services
>>Reference Service Press Award
>>Virginia Boucher/OCLC Distinguished ILL Librarian Award
>>Zora Neale Hurston Award for demonstrated leadership in promoting African-American literature
>>RSS Service Achievement Award
>>The MARS “My Favorite Martian” Award

Travel Grants to ALA Annual Conference
>>NEW! The BRASS Business Expert Press Award for Academic Business Librarians
>>BRASS Gale Cengage Learning Student Travel Award. Deadline is Jan. 31, 2013
>>Morningstar Public Librarian Support Award
>>STARS/Atlas Systems Mentoring Award

Research Grants
>>NEW! The History Section/Gale Cengage History Research and Innovation Award
>>BRASS Emerald Research Grant

Liz Markel
Marketing & Programs Manager, RUSA & ASCLA