The I Congress of ISKO Spain and Portugal, under the theme  Information and/or Knowledge: the two faces of Janus will occur in 7, 8 and 9  november 2013, in Porto (Portugal), and will take place in Faculdade de Letras da Universidade do Porto.
ISKO Spanish Chapter, founded in 1991, did integrate several Portuguese members and is now in a process towards changing its name to ISKO Spain and Portugal and, because of that, the I Congress ISKO Spain and Portugal will take place in Porto, beeing, at the same time, the XI Conference of the ISKO Spanish Chapter.

The congress organization belongs to the research centre CETAC.MEDIA (Centro de Estudos das Tecnologias e Ciências da Comunicação).

Submission of abstracts from 2012/12/06 until 2013/01/15

More information: http://ocs.letras.up.pt/ocs/index.php/ISKO/ISKO/

Best regards,

José Antonio Frías
Universidad de Salamanca
Departamento de Biblioteconomía y Documentación
Francisco Vitoria, 6-16
E-37008 Salamanca
Tlf. 34-923-294-580
Fax 34-923-294-582