Sorry for any cross postings

Dear LIS Colleagues,

Below are some updates on the ALISE Conference hotels.

Hotel Reservations DEADLINE:  The deadline for making your hotel reservations at the Hyatt at Olive 8 or the Grand Hyatt hotels for ALISE 2013 is December 22nd.  After this date, the hotels will no longer honor our discounted rates.

A special note: Both hotels are offering complimentary in-room internet for all ALISE guests.

To learn more about the conference hotels, visit our webpage at http://ali.memberclicks.net/hotel-information-2013

Hotel Assistance:   If you have any problems with your hotel reservations (wrong price, rooms not available, etc) to please contact Kathleen Combs, ALISE Executive Director at [log in to unmask].  We are here to help!

The ALISE rates for both the Hyatt Olive 8 and the Grand Hyatt are:

Single/Double Occupancy: $189

Triple: $199

Quad: $209

The reservation procedures for both hotels are:

Reservations can be made online at resweb.passkey.com/go/ALISE2013.   You can make, modify and cancel hotel reservations online, as well as take advantage of any room upgrades, amenities or other services offered by the hotel. Should you require assistance making your reservation, you can contact Hyatt at 1-888-421-1442.  Please reference "ALISE Annual Meeting."

The deadline for the hotel to receive your reservation is December 22, 2012.  Reservations are proceed on a first-come, first-serve basis until our block of rooms is full.  After this date, or once our block of rooms is full, the rates will increase.

The planning for ALISE 2013 has been moving along quite smoothly.  We are all very excited about the Annual Conference and about the conference city of Seattle.  We want to continue to make sure that everyone who attends ALISE 2013 has a pleasant experience, so please do let us know if we can help.

Sincerely,

Kathleen Combs

ALISE Executive Director