Topic: Holiday dinner to celebrate our past year (and, especially, the
success of PCOC 2012!!)

Place: Knoxville Museum of Art, 1050 World's Fair Park Drive, Knoxville, TN
37916, (865) 525-6101,  downstairs in the Whittle Room
http://www.knoxart.org/  (Just ask the attendant when you arrive.)

Time: Sunday, December 16. Dinner will be served from 2:00pm-4:00pm, but the
museum will be open from 1:00pm-5:00pm so come early and/or stay late and
enjoy the exhibit!

Food: Chicken Cordon Bleu, potato cakes, green beans, salad, fresh bread and
butter, iced tea, lemonade.

Cost: $20.00 - paid to the treasurer when you arrive, cash or check made out
to STC-ETC. There is no fee to enter the museum; just tell them you're there
for the STC meeting and they'll point you toward the Whittle Room.

Benefit: Meet with colleagues; relax; network; enjoy the museum.

Action: RSVP to  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]; put the date on
your calendar; plan to come and greet STC colleagues or meet new ones.
Please RSVP before Thursday, December 13, so we can let the caterer know the
headcount.

Posted by Michael Fawley, Vice President, STC-ETC