Dear Students,

I may have room in Spring term for one or two students to participate in research in our Laboratory of Paleoenvironmental Research, as part of our Geography 494: Undergraduate Research Experience course.  If you need a unit or two and would like to gain some lab experience, please send me an email.  The projects involve the analysis of various indicators in lake and wetland sediments that provide information on past climates and environments.  The positions are unpaid but students who work in my lab often end up later in paid positions, or with opportunities for research-related travel, or both, as a perk of the experience.

Sincerely,

Sally Horn

Sally P. Horn, Professor
Department of Geography