Dear Geographers,

I think it's time for a Geography student to win Nicholas Kristof's "Win a Trip" contest.  You could be the one traveling with this famous journalist in Africa this summer!  See his NY Times blog here: http://kristof.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/12/05/win-a-trip-in-2013/

and the application here: http://www.cgdev.org/content/article/detail/1426800

If you read this email and follow these links and think to yourself, Dr. Horn is talking to me! , you are right.  Go for it!

Think about what you would bring that would be special, and tell him about it in a video! Geographical perspective? Amazing ability to create maps of both physical and human features on the spot? Great interview techniques?

Good luck!

Cheers,

Sally Horn

Sally P. Horn, Professor