Happy Holidays!

As the UT semester winds down, we are busy planning an exciting Spring 2013
featuring our 2nd Baker Distinguished Lecture, Ashe Lecture and much more!  In
the meantime, as you plan your end of the year gifts, don't forget the Baker
Center.  We are dependent on your generosity to continue to provide
educational programs free and open to the public, in addition to our research
work and student engagement programs.  As a special thank-you for our
supporters, Sen. Baker has been working with us to create a 2013 calendar
featuring some of his photographs from around the world.  We hope to have it
ready soon in acknowledgement of all gifts of $125 or more.  To donate to the
Baker Center, please go here  http://tinyurl.com/cf8ojr4

Thank you and have a wonderful holiday and Happy New Year!

The Baker Center Staff
Matt Murray
Nissa Dahlin-Brown
Patti Rebholz