Greetings coaches, players, referees and spectators,

                The Martial Arts Club at UT would like to thank you for your continued support of our annual judo tournament. It is through your support and efforts that we have been able to continue to grow this event each year. This year we had more than 150 players representing 11 states and 41 clubs. They accounted for over 200 entries into 51 brackets. We got the matches started just after 12:30 and finished up before 6:00pm. Results will be posted to our website (http://web.utk.edu/~utmaclub) by the end of the week. Once again we want to thank you for your support in making this our best tournament to date and we look forward to having you back in Knoxville next November.

Jason Rieger

Webmaster UTMA