To all UTMA members,

The annual UT Judo home tournament is coming up on November 17th. This has
always been a very successful event, and is the biggest fundraiser for the
club. In order to make this tournament run as smoothly as it has in the
past, we need help from all of the classes.

There are two opportunities to volunteer. Set-up for the tournament is
Friday, November 16th, starting at 5 p.m. Set up typically runs about 3
hours. The tournament itself is Saturday; volunteers are needed both morning
and afternoon.

If you are available to help, please e-mail me at [log in to unmask] and let
me know when you would be able to volunteer.

Thank you!

Angela