Please do not reply to this message. Thank You. To view the archives or join/leave TMG list: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/tmg.html

Chris Cooper to serve as Interim Coordinator of the Master Gardener Program

We are very pleased to announce that Chris Cooper has accepted the offer to serve as Interim Coordinator of the State Master Gardener Program.  As the Extension Service's Horticulture Agent and Coordinator for the Master Gardener program in Shelby County, Chris is very familiar with that county’s large and thriving MG program.  As you know, Chris is also a member of the Tennessee Master Gardener Advocacy Board, and he has an excellent understanding of the program from a state-wide perspective as well.  http://mastergardener.tennessee.edu/tmg_resources/documents/2011-2012Directory_Final.pdf

Chris will retain his considerable commitments as Extension Agent in in Shelby County, and we are grateful for his taking on this additional role to assist the program in this interim period.

Please join me in welcoming Chris into this role and extending our thanks to him for taking it on.

Kind regards,

Robert Oz Augé
Professor & Head

Department of Plant Sciences
University of Tennessee
2431 Joe Johnson Dr.
Knoxville, TN 37996-4561  USA
http://plantsciences.utk.edu/auge.htm

865-974-7324

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Did your email address change? Visit http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/tmg.html Remove your old email and add your new email address to continue receiving timely updates. Have you visited the Master Gardener Store? https://web.dii.utk.edu/agstore/c-49-master-gardener.aspx Check out the super comfortable Gardener's Kneeling Pads! To view the archives or join/leave TMG list: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/tmg.html