ADJUNCT FACULTY POSITIONS

COLLEGE OF INFORMATION SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY

Drexel University’s College of Information Science and Technology is accepting applications for adjunct faculty to teach both face-to-face and online courses at the undergraduate and graduate level.  Online courses are taught asynchronously, using Blackboard Learn.

We particularly welcome experienced applicants in the following areas:

Undergraduate:

·         Foundations of Software

·         Computer Networking Technology

·         Introduction to Information Security

·         Distributed Systems Security

·         Database Administration

·         Social Computing in the Workplace

·         Software Project Management

·         Web Systems and Services

Graduate:

·         Distributed Computing and Networking

·         Information Architecture

·         Digital Libraries

·         Digital Library Technologies

·         Evaluation of Information Systems

·         Resources for Children

·         Resources for Young Adults

Requirements: MS degree and relevant industry/professional experience.

Please submit a cover letter and resume to [log in to unmask]. Please visit our website at http://www.ischool.drexel.edu/Home/Jobs/AdjunctFaculty/ for application requirements.  Incomplete applications will not be accepted.

Dave Raiken
Program Coordinator

The iSchool, College of

Information Science and Technology