ADJUNCT FACULTY POSITIONS
COLLEGE OF INFORMATION SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY

Drexel University's College of Information Science and Technology is accepting applications for adjunct faculty to teach both face-to-face and online courses at the undergraduate and graduate level.  Online courses are taught asynchronously, using Blackboard Learn.

We particularly welcome experienced applicants in the following areas:

Undergraduate:

*         Foundations of Software

*         Computer Networking Technology

*         Introduction to Information Security

*         Distributed Systems Security

*         Database Administration

*         Social Computing in the Workplace

*         Software Project Management

*         Web Systems and Services

Graduate:

*         Distributed Computing and Networking

*         Information Architecture

*         Digital Libraries

*         Digital Library Technologies

*         Evaluation of Information Systems

*         Resources for Children

*         Resources for Young Adults

Requirements: MS degree and relevant industry/professional experience.

Please submit a cover letter and resume to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. Please visit our website at http://www.ischool.drexel.edu/Home/Jobs/AdjunctFaculty/ for application requirements.  Incomplete applications will not be accepted.

Dave Raiken
Program Coordinator

The iSchool, College of
Information Science and Technology