I’m soliciting a volunteer to facilitate the discussion table on "Competitive Intelligence / Data Analytics" at the “Birds of a Feather” session during the upcoming ALISE Conference in Seattle. The “Birds” session is a working lunch on the first day of the conference:  Wednesday, January 23, 2013 from 12:15 pm – 1:45 pm. The session provides an opportunity for conference attendees who teach similar subjects to discuss their teaching interests and strategies informally over lunch.

Please email me off the list (to [log in to unmask]) if you would be willing to facilitate the "Competitive Intelligence/ Data Analytics" discussion group.

Stephen T. Bajjaly
Associate Dean and Director
Wayne State University
www.slis.wayne.edu