The East Tennessee Library Association (ETLA) merrily invites you to join us for a holiday fun-filled Book Brag!  We will meet at the “Café 4” on Market Square in Knoxville at 11:30am, on Saturday, December 1.  Bring a favorite holiday-themed book you want to brag about to the group, or tell about any good book you’ve read recently that you’d like to share with your colleagues.

We’ll be eating dutch-treat lunch and having a door prize drawing for a couple of gift cards to the locally-owned downtown bookstore Union Ave Books.  Afterwards, for those who are interested, we’ll walk and shop around Market Square and enjoy the downtown holiday lights.

Café 4 website:  http://www.cafe4ms.com/
ETLA website:  http://www.lib.utk.edu/~etla/index.html

If you would like to join us, please RSVP to Matthew Jordan – [log in to unmask]  – by Thursday, November 29.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- To join/leave the list or browse the ISALUMNI archives, please see: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/isalumni.html