Sheri,

We had an FCS agent in a small county that worked half time (0.5 FTE). That worked very well in this case. We would not support an agent working from home because of the nature ofnthe educational programs for which they are responsible and the political implications of a public servant not being accessible.

Take care,

Herb

Sent from my iPad