Dear Club Geographers:

Please read about festival opportunity below.
Best wishes,

Derek Alderman

Dear Sir/Madam,
The UTK Indian Student Association- Manthan, is celebrating “Diwali” festival at University Center auditorium on Nov 18th, Sunday. Diwali is India’s biggest festival and ISA-Manthan celebrates it every year to showcase Indian culture to our fellow friends from different nations. We will start our colorful cultural event at 12:00 pm, followed by lunch from 1-2 pm. More on cultural and Bollywood dance, drama and music will follow after the lunch. So join us in this grand celebration of our great Indian culture at the University Center auditorium. Please see the attached flyer in this mail for all the details.
P.S. – We would also request you to help us in distributing this information to student via departmental listserve.
Thanks
Manthan