Good Morning,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I will now be teaching Geography 441, Urban Geography of US, during next semester (Spring 2013). We'll look at the dynamics of cities, including their economic growth & politics. A wide range of cities will be examined, including world cities like New York & LA; growth poles such as Raleigh-Durham & Seattle; and cities in decline (dare I mention Buffalo in class yet again?).

This course can count as an Upper Level Distribution for US Studies or as a Human Geography course within the Geography Major Requirements.

Please tell anyone who might be interested: classmates, friends, family, cats & dogs, etc. I hope to see you in class next semester.

Thanks!

Ron Kalafsky

Ronald V. Kalafsky, PhD
University of Tennessee