Hey everyone!

If you are unable to go to the backpacking trip and aren't going to the Alabama game then come hike!

I am planning on going Saturday pretty early.  I figure have a great full day of hiking and make it back for the gameday/night festivities that will surely be going on.

The hike is is a 12 mile loop called the Mount Cammerer Loop.  It Is based out of Cosby, TN. Starts 3 miles on the Low Gap Tail. Left onto the AT. Then a left onto Mount Cammerer Trail which takes us back to the starting point. The hike is detailed here: http://www.hikinginthesmokys.com/cammerer.htm

Anyone interested feel free to contact me.  I'll be willing to meet wherever between now and then.

Joey McKee