Hey everybody,
     We've got some good'ns coming up in the next few weeks.

Weekend on Nov. 9th is the Cold Mtn backpacking extravaganza. We'll be leaving Friday night when ever everyone is available to leave, preferable not too late. It's a short hike to our first campsite. Then we hike on to Shining Rock, the worlds largest visible quartz deposit, for lunch. Then on up to Cold Mtn for the night and back to the cars on Sunday.

Nov. 11th
   Race against cancer volunteering. If you aren't backpacking please try to participate in this. We need as many members as possible to participate. Let me know if you're available.

Nov. 17th
     Blue Springs cave. Master Randy will be heading this one. You can camp out for the night or just cave for the day. We'll have more details as we get closer.

As always, let me know if you've got questions.

-Chase Smith