Hey guys,

Hope everyone is gearing up for a good fall break.
The Sea Kayaking trip is off in case anyone was still wondering.

Chris is still doing his big day hike as far as I know so contact him if you are interested ([log in to unmask]).

Molly Sullivan ([log in to unmask]) will be leading a backpacking trip on the weekend of Oct. 20th for those of you interested. Contact her with any questions.

COOOOLD Mountain is coming up. We're shooting the weekend of Nov. 17th. We'll do sign ups next week.

THERE IS NO MEETING THIS WEEK.

On another note, anyone of you can send emails out to the listerv if you want to get people together to do something this weekend or in the future. Just send the email out to [log in to unmask] and we'll all recieve it.

-Chase Smith