Howdy folks, and a happy Fall break to you,

I'll be leading a hike up Brushy and LeConte tomorrow, Thursday October
11th. We've seen a positive response so far, and I am looking to gather a
final list of hikers. Here's the rundown:

6:00 - carpool call. Method will depend on RSVPs. Suggestions/preferences?
Drive to Cherokee Orchard Rd. and hit the trail by 8:00 (7:30 sounds good
too)
Climb Brushy Mt. via Trillium Gap, past Grotto Falls. (taking plenty snack
breaks)
Lunch/brunch.
Climb Mt. LeConte.
Early afternoon snack.
Follow Rainbow Falls Tr. back to the cars. (with more snack breaks)
Burgers and Beer for Dinner. Suggestions/preferences?

Totals about 16 miles. The weather looks to be perfect. I've got a water
purifier. Bring your own snacks.
This is a long hike, we'll need to travel light and fast. It is designed to
be difficult. Be ready.
RSVP by e-mail or phone for the carpool call.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Chris C
404 229 0971