Dear Military Families,

In celebration of Month of the Military Family, we are offering an exciting family day at Chickasaw State Park.  Please see the schedule below for upcoming events.

Upcoming Events for Military Families
2012:
October 30- National Guard Fall Festival in Smyrna
November 3- Ag Day at UT Knoxville
November 11- Military Appreciation Day at the Nashville Zoo
November 17- Chickasaw State Park Family Day
December 1- Knoxville Winter Lock-In
December 2- McGhee Tyson Christmas Party
December 15- Winter Workshop in Murfreesboro
2013:
January 4- Mobile Technology Laboratory Workshop in Monroe County
February 22 - 23- Speak Out for Military Kids in Murfreesboro

We hope to see your family at our event(s) soon!
Carrera

Carrera Romanini
University of Tennessee
Operation: Military Kids