If you are a current and/or interested future user of ATLAS.ti please speak up for assessment of demand.

Dear colleagues,

Our college (CEHHS) is working to identify the demand for access to and training in industry-standard qualitative data analysis software (e.g. ATLAS.ti, NVivo, MAXQDA), and I am trying to help identify current and/or interested future users of ATLAS.ti - both faculty and students.

If you are one of these people, could you let me know, as well as passing along this email to others in your departments/colleges who may have interest in or already be using ATLAS.ti?

Many thanks -

Trena Paulus
Associate Professor
Educational Psychology & Counseling