Where do you enter this information?

Simon

Campus Ext. 5612
Manager of Library Information Technology
Biola University Library
La Mirada, CA  90639

On Mon, Oct 1, 2012 at 2:49 PM, Tracy Rupany <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi James,

I'm not sure if this will be helpful but it is worth a try.  We have Epson TM-T90 printers.  The escape codes we use to cut the paper are:

/10/10/10/10/10/10/10/27/105

Good luck!

  Tracy
  Vernon Area Public Library