Louisiana State University invites applications for the position of the Dean of the College of Human Sciences and Education. The Dean reports directly to the Executive Vice Chancellor and Provost and serves as the Chief Executive Officer of the college. The Dean provides ultimate administrative oversight for all aspects of academic life within the college, including strategic planning, fiscal management, personnel development, academic programs, research enterprises and student enrollment. The Dean also has primary responsibilities for external initiatives that include community outreach and development.

For a full description, including requirements and application instructions, see:

http://batonrouge.jobing.com/dean-of-the-college-of-human-sciences-and-education/job/employment/40411812

Suzanne M. Stauffer, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Louisiana State University
277 Coates Hall
Baton Rouge, LA 70803
(225)578-1461
Fax: (225)578-4581

Where is the wisdom we have lost in knowledge?
Where is the knowledge we have lost in information?

--T.S. Eliot, "Choruses from The Rock"