Simmons GSLIS invites applicants and nominations for a full-time open-rank tenure-track position to begin July 1, 2013.

We seek faculty in the area of digital stewardship, digital preservation, digital curation, or data curation. In addition to having research and teaching expertise in one or more of these areas, the faculty would lead our recently launched online advanced certificate in digital stewardship and be expected to further a developing digital stewardship curriculum at the master's level. The faculty may also teach in the core curriculum as needed.

Consideration of applications will begin on October 18, 2012 and will continue until the position is filled.

The position has been posted to: https://jobs.simmons.edu/applicants/Central?quickFind=51819.

Best regards,

Professor Jeannette A. Bastian
Chair, Faculty Search Committee
Graduate School of Library and Information Science, Simmons College