(Please excuse cross-posting)

*Simmons GSLIS Continuing Education*

Online Workshops Start November 1, 2012

-- Creating Great Online Research Guides

-- Designing Effective Library Spaces

-- Integrating iPads, iPod Touches, and Tablets into Your Library

-- Investment Research 101

-- Managing Your Information Vendors Effectively

--Teen Lit Boot Camp: Gender and Teen Lit

-- U.S. Private Company Research: More Sources Than You Think!

-- WELL DONE! Web Enriched Library Lessons: Delving into Online Noteworthy Experiences

*All of our online workshops are asynchronous which allows students to login at their convenience*

Saturday Workshops at GSLIS (Simmons campus, Boston):

-- Mother Goose on the Loose – November 3

-- Practical Origami – November 3

-- When the Internet is Just a Stepping Stone: Historical Research for the Cultural Heritage Professional – November 3

See our website for the full Fall/Winter workshop schedule and additional  information on  workshops including descriptions, pricing, and CEUs/PDPs, and registration

Kris Liberman LIS ‘87
Program Manager, Continuing Education
Simmons College | 300 The Fenway | Boston, MA 02115
office 617.521.2803 | fax 617.521.3192

email [log in to unmask]