Colleagues,

In collaboration with Information Today publishers, University of Washington Libraries Digital Initiatives lead by Ann Lally, and the graduate assistants at the University of Washington Information School, it is a pleasure to announce the launch of ACRO: Advances in Classification Research Online, the newly web-accessible collection of ASIST Special Interest Group for Classification Research Workshop proceedings.

We have assembled and digitized as many proceedings as we know about.

ACRO is now indexed in Google Scholar and in Elsevier indexing products.

We will publish the 2012 Workshop proceedings in December 2012.

[1] http://journals.lib.washington.edu/index.php/acro/issue/archive

Joseph T. Tennis
Assistant Professor
The Information School
University of Washington

Reviews Editor for the journal Knowledge Organization

http://ischool.uw.edu/people/faculty/jtennis