Of possible interest to recent and transitioning alums; please forward freely to anyone who might be interested.
--
From: <Mcclanahan>, Kitty McClanahan <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thursday, October 18, 2012 10:28 AM
To: UTKSIS-L <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [UTKSIS-L] FW: Information Science Services Opportunity- Oak Ridge, TN

Graduating students and recent grads…

Please see below the recruiting announcement and position description for an exceptional position in Oak Ridge, TN. Remember that this and many other job offerings are posted and archived via the SIS Jobs Listserv, which is accessible from the SIS website by clicking on Current Students>Career Resources>SIS Jobs Listserv .

Feel free to forward this announcement.