Below are the numbers for the Alabama Cooperative Extension System - Auburn University.

CSRS                          47                           Eligible to Retire                            39

FERS                         0                            Eligible to Retire

Off Set                     0                            Eligible to Retire

From: Extension Service Personnel Officers in the Southern Region [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Hermelbracht,David L
Sent: Monday, October 08, 2012 11:16 AM
To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Federal Retirement

Good morning, all!

I am gathering information for the conference at Little Rock.  As I have asked in the past, I want to know how many employees you have with Federal Retirement.  Also how many are actually eligible to retire but are still employed.

Please complete and return to me before October 24.

CSRS                                                     Eligible to Retire

FERS                                                     Eligible to Retire                           __

Off Set                                                Eligible to Retire

Thanks for your help and looking forward to seeing everyone in few weeks.

David
David L. Hermelbracht
Assistant Director, IFAS Human Resources
University of Florida
2038 McCarty Hall D      P.O. Box 110281
Gainesville FL  32611-0281
(352) 273-3440  Voice/Message
(352) 392-3226  Fax