Hello All,

If you do not wish to read any other part of this email, at least skim through the segments in bold.

As some of you already know, I am registering our club with the Dean of Students so we will be an organization recognized by the University. I am required to provide a roster of those affiliated with the club and I would appreciate if those of you who are interested in being official members of the best club on campus would email me your names! Membership is hardly time consuming and the requirements are minimal. You may email me with any specific questions.

The deadline for ordering T-shirts is going to be extended a week, and is now set for Wednesday 10/24. The proof is posted in the seating area on the 3rd floor and I will post another in the workroom of the main office in the next two days. Remember, these are $15 each.

Thank you!

Lauren Greenlee
Club Geography President