Good Evening All,

We have created a T-shirt for Club Geography which I will post the proof for on the bulletin board of the 3rd floor of BGB. Anyone is welcome to order one, or if you really like them you could order several and wear them every day of the week.

If you would like to order one please email me at [log in to unmask] with the following: Name, email address, quantity, size(s).

They will be $15 each and I would like to make the deadline to order them Wednesday October 17th. I will begin collecting money Monday the 15th and I will just send an email about specific times/places you can find me or Dakota in BGB that week.

Email me if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Lauren Greenlee