It's a busy week at the Baker Center with our students continuing voter
registration all week and three upcoming events.

Oct. 3 - 8:30 -11:30 pm - Toyota - "DEBATEWATCH"
We will be gathering in at 8:30 pm to connect with campuses across the state
and then settle in to watch the nationally televised Presidential Debate
beginning at 9 pm.  At 10:30 pm we will turn off the "TV" and connect with UT-
Martin, UT - Chattanooga, TN State Univ., E. TN State Univ., and the Univ. of
Memphis, so our students can share and discuss what we learned. This event is
led by our Baker Ambassadors and part of our Leadership and Governance
Program.

Oct. 4 - 3:30 - 5 pm - Baker Forum on Energy & Environmental Policy feature
Drs. Diane Mollenkopf and John Bell, UTK, discussing "Natural Resource Scarcity
and the Closed Loop Supply Chain." Jointly sponsored with TNSCORE.

Oct. 4 - 5:30 - 7:30 pm - "SWITCH" -Free screening of SWITCH, a
documentary filmed in 11 countries that explores the world's leading energy
sites, from coal to solar, oil to biofuels, and much more.  A panel discussion
follows the film.  Co-sponsored by Institute for Secure and Sustainable
Environment.

All programs are free and open to the public.