Hey Fall Bashers,

Here's what's happening.

Make sure you go to UTOP to reserve any gear you need ASAP
        -There is a limited amount of gear. They might run out of paddling gear but no worries, not everyone will be on the river at the same time so we will share.
        - Try and find someone to bunk with in a tent. If you have a large one, get multiple people. There's no point in having a tent city.
        - We will bring camping stoves for everyone to use but if you'd like to bring a personal backpacking stove please do.

We will be loading gear at the UTOP loading dock behind TRECS on Friday as follows:
        - Kayakers- 5:00 PM
        - Rafters- 5:30 PM
        - Everyone else- 5:45 PM

Once the gear is loaded we are MOVING OUT. If you can drive please arrive with your vehicle (ESPECIALLY guest travelers) we will situate people into vehicles when everyone has arrived.

Guest Travelers:
Molly Sullivan
Chase Smith
Stephanie Serago
Jared Richards
Audrey Sheridan
Matthew Brunton
Thad Boone
Stevie Custode
Lauren Startup

Here is the Survival guide Randy provided with all the info.

Any questions, let me know.

GET STOKED!
Chase Smith
________________________________________________________________________ UTCHC Mailing List Archive: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/utch-l.html UTCHC Web Site: http://web.utk.edu/~canoehik