Here's what's going on so far.

Weekend of Sept. 22- Two backpacking trips
		-Gregory's Bald
		-To be announced. (Possibly Jacks River but your feet will get wet. There are about 3 river crossings per mile so Chacos, Tevas, or what ever you have are advised and chances are you will get blisters. Hit me up with any other suggestions)

	If you've never backpacked before come to the meeting before the trip. We'll go over what to pack, how to pack, etc.

Weekend of Sept. 28th
	- FALL BASH!
		If you intend to come on Fall Bash you must attend a roll session at the student aquatic center if you have not done so before. Randy will instruct you all on all the details of the trip so make it to the meeting before the trip.

Sign ups for both trips will start next week. You must have dues and forms turned in before signing up and please DO NOT sign up unless you are certain you are going.

Each trip is first come first serve.

---Chase Smith