If you weren't at the meeting this week and are on the roster for the trips this weekend this is what's happening.

The Gregory's Bald trip has been canceled due to lack of numbers and inability to find a leader. However if you signed up for either I combined the two rosters to go to Mt. Sterling. Again if you weren't at the meeting, this trip will be strenuous so if it is your first time I would take that into consideration.

 Here is the roster. If you cannot make it PLEASE let me know.

Shannon Mullane
John Nicholas Hendershot
Chase Smith
Matthew Brunton
Shannon Menestrina
Carson Lillard
Collin Smith
Jordan Whitaker
Myles Smith
Josh Cox
Graham Palmer
Annabell Debier

If you need gear please reserve it from UTOP on Thursday and/or pick it up on Friday.
We will be leaving at 8 am from Nick Hendershot's house at the end of the west side of Highland Ave. in the fort. I will be picking people up who live on campus at 7:30 am.
Let me know if you have any questions

Chase Smith