You are invited to the University Center Open House this afternoon! Be sure to pass the word along to your fellow students or employees, as everyone is invited. Also check out the other UC opportunities described below.

UC Open House TODAY!!
The University Center will hold an Open House on Wednesday, September 12 from 2:00pm to 4:30pm. We will have free bowling, billiards, table tennis, and Xbox 360 play in Down Under, lots of giveaways and free refreshment samples, and plenty of door prizes. All UT students, staff, and faculty are invited to attend. For more information about the University Center, please visit http://universitycenter.utk.edu.

35-Cent Fridays
Fridays this semester feature some serious deals! Visit UCopy for 35-cent color copies (one side, 100 copy limit). Down Under is offering 35-cent bowling games before 5pm (limit 2), and the Sweet Shop is offering 35-cent popcorn (with the purchase of a beverage). Don't let the construction process keep you away! We look forward to seeing you visit!

Down Under Bowling League
We are currently accepting individuals and teams to join the Down Under bowling league. The league meets Monday nights this fall semester, is only $5 per person per week, offers a handicapping system for beginners, and offers cash prizes just in time for the semester break. For information or to sign up, visit http://universitycenter.utk.edu/downunder/programs-events/bowling-league/ or email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>. There are still a few spots available, and this Friday, September 14 is the last day to join.

Xbox 360 Fans
Check out our Thursday night tournament schedule for this semester: http://universitycenter.utk.edu/downunder/xbox360tournaments/. Come out and show your skills, and maybe win a little cash.

ACUI Tournaments
Maybe Texas hold'em, billiards, table tennis, bowling, chess, spades, Poetry Slam, or quiz bowl is more your style. Check out our ACUI tournament schedule, http://universitycenter.utk.edu/downunder/acui-tournaments/, and maybe win free entry to compete against other schools in February.

Down Under Deals
Do you prefer something a little less competitive? Come out Thursday nights for 3 hours of bowling, billiards, table tennis, and (if available) Xbox 360 play for only a $3 entry fee. Friday Frenzy is also back, with 3 hours unlimited bowling and shoe rental for $4 (early shift) or $5 (late shift). Visit http://universitycenter.utk.edu/downunder/programs-events/ for a complete listing of deals and events this semester, including complete details. Note that a your UTK ID will be required for these rates; prices are slightly higher for the general public. Feel free to contact [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> for additional information.

Amy M. Anderson
University Center
Down Under Recreation Coordinator
THE UNIVERSITY of TENNESSEE