Dear Military Families,

Announcing the newest addition to the fall event lineup… OMK Fall Frenzy in Rutherford County!  A detailed flyer is attached.

Please contact Raquel Victor for more information or to register ([log in to unmask] or 615-898-7710).

As a reminder, our upcoming OMK events are:

·        September 15- Topline Speak Out

·        September 22- OMK Fall Frenzy

·        September  27- 30- Southern Region Teen Leadership Conference

I hope that everybody is adjusting to the new school year; we are excited to have your family participate in programming with us this year.

Carrera

Carrera Romanini

University of Tennessee

Operation: Military Kids

4-H Youth Development

Ph: (865) 974-9724

Fax: (865) 974-1628

[log in to unmask]" alt="Description: Description: Description: Description: Find us on Facebook">