Please do not reply to this message. Thank You. To view the archives or join/leave TMG list: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/tmg.html

Dear Agents and Master Gardeners:

The time has come for me to step down as Tennessee Master Gardener Coordinator. I have grown so much over the past nine years; I will cherish these friendships and memories always. It has been such a pleasure getting to know you, learning more about each county group and all of the wonderful things you do to make Tennessee a better and more beautiful place. It has been my pleasure to be a part of the strengthening and growth, as well as the synergism and transformation of the Master Gardener program.

Thanks to you I have grown as a gardener, individual and leader.

My reasons for stepping down are personal, as many of you know my family has grown and life has provided some unexpected issues. I have offered to be available to the Department of Plant Sciences and UT Extension and I want to help the Department of Plant Sciences move forward.

The TMG Advocates have been so supportive and responsive to building a strong foundation for the program’s future growth. They will continue to be the program “trellis” in which the program grows. Winter School is scheduled for February 7-8, 2013 and the education and leadership programs look wonderful. Please stay posted to the listserv and website for announcements and registration. Search for Excellence will also continue, please look for the application on the listserv and on the web site soon. Stay connected to the advocates by emailing or contacting them (Link to TMG Directory). Support these Advocates as the Department of Plant Sciences and UT Extension begin to look for a new program coordinator.

Ms. Wanda McCall and Mrs. Liz McLeod will be your program contacts during the transition process. We have also set up generic email for all mail related to the Tennessee Master Gardener Program. Depending on the issue, question, listserv, etc. the email will be forwarded to the proper person. Please use [log in to unmask] for contacting the Master Gardener program. I will retain my university email address, however MG business will be forwarded to the [log in to unmask] account for which the UT Extension and Plant Sciences are responsible.

Master Gardeners and Agents can still post directly to the listserv by emailing [log in to unmask]. Wanda McCall will be approving messages as they come in, if a message has not been forwarded, it could be that she is out of the office so please contact Liz McLeod, PS Business Manager at 865-974-7324.

I will miss you and thank you for the time we shared together.

Sincerely,

Beth Babbit

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Did your email address change? Visit http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/tmg.html Remove your old email and add your new email address to continue receiving timely updates. Have you visited the Master Gardener Store? https://web.dii.utk.edu/agstore/c-49-master-gardener.aspx Check out the super comfortable Gardener's Kneeling Pads! To view the archives or join/leave TMG list: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/tmg.html