Please do not reply to this message. Thank You. To view the archives or join/leave TMG list: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/tmg.html

From: <Kean>, Karla Kean <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, September 10, 2012 11:09 AM
Subject: FW: Earlybird deadline is TODAY! TUFC Annual Conference 2012

21st annual Urban Forestry Conference

Hello,

Just a reminder that the early bird registration deadline is TODAY!  If you cannot attend the whole conference, please sign up for the tour and/or utility workshop!

Urban Forestry for Healthy Communities

http://www.tufc.com

The TUFC Annual Conference 2012 will focus on urban landscape planning and design practices needed to facilitate independent movement of children in outdoor play spaces.  Creating natural play areas where kids can explore the outdoors in a safe unstructured place…just like when we were kids!  The conference will be October 4, 5 & 6th in Nashville, TN at Ellington Agricultural Center.

Karla K Kean

Tennessee State University-Montgomery County

Horticulture Extension Agent

I.S.A. Certified Arborist

1030 Cumberland Heights Road, STE-A

Clarksville, TN 37040

931-648-5725, ext. 31

“LIKE” us on Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/pages/UT-Extension-Montgomery-County/152127078178394

"We do not claim all wisdom in doing things, yet our knowledge surpasses our strength to do the many tasks incumbent upon us in farm life."

Tennessee State University, The University of Tennessee, USDA and County Governments Cooperating. The Agriculture Extension Service offers its programs to all persons regardless to race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.