Interested in learning more about the MLS Program at the University of Maryland's iSchool?

We're hosting three information sessions to give you an opportunity to learn more about the program and answer any questions that you might have. We know you're busy so two of these sessions will be online, and hosted through Adobe Connect, so you can participate from anywhere you've got an internet connection. Online sessions will be held:

October 4, 2012 from 6-7pm EST**

Join the session using this link: http://umdischool.adobeconnect.com/mls-info-1/

November 13  from 6-7pm EST**

Join the session using this link: http://umdischool.adobeconnect.com/mls-info-2/

An in-person session will be held October 18, 2012 from 6-7:30pm on the 2nd Floor of the Hornbake Building, South Wing, Room 2116.

To RSVP for any of these events please fill this form: http://bit.ly/OWpwPZ

You can find more information at http://ischool.umd.edu/content/recruitment-calendar.  If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to contact MLS Program Coordinator Lindsay Sarin at [log in to unmask].

**If you’ll be joining our online session please run the system test to ensure compatibility:

https://umdischool.adobeconnect.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm

**Adobe connect tutorials are available at:

https://na7cps.adobeconnect.com/common/help/en/support/startmain.htm