var _waxArr; var o = document.getElementById('cosymantecbfw'); o.addEventListener('waxSetArr', function(evt) { _waxArr = evt.detail; }); function waxGetElement(i) { return _waxArr[i]; }
Please make plans to join the Metro DC area gathering of SIS alums, students, and friends.

Regards.

Wil Hawk (SIS 1998)

**

What:  DC/VA/MD UTK SIS Student and Alumni Potluck to Discuss a Service Project to Benefit the Pat Summit Foundation.  Co-sponsored by Beth Davis-Brown ('84), Wil Hawk ('98), and Valerie Jopeck ('11)

When: Sunday, September 9th from 4:30 to 7:00 p.m.

Where:  Home of Valerie Jopeck (SIS 2011):  3011 Jeannie Anna Ct., Herndon, Virginia 20171

Please bring a dish to share with fellow local SIS folks (drinks provided).  We will  have time to socialize, but we'd also like to talk about a family-centered information resource to benefit the work of the Pat Summit Foundation.

RSVP to  Valerie Jopeck by Sept. 6:  [log in to unmask]

Please let us know if you would like to car  pool or have transportation needs.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- To join/leave the list or browse the ISALUMNI archives, please see: http://listserv.utk.edu/archives/isalumni.html