GRC:

Regarding the call for presentation titles associated with the 2013 Ranavirus Symposium, you are welcome to submit more than one title for consideration, but in the spirit of maximizing speaker diversity, it is unlikely that you would be selected for more than one oral and one poster presentation (as lead author/presenter).  If you submit more than one title, please number the titles in the order of presentation priority.  Also, I failed to mention that the fundraising committee (Chinchar, Robert, Gray, Schock, Balseiro, Kik, Waltzek) is working to secure funds and hopes to offer travel grants to presenters (similar to the 2011 symposium).  We should know by early March 2013 if travel grants are possible.  If you know of sponsors that may be interested in supporting the symposium or would like to help with fundraising, please contact Dr. Greg Chinchar ([log in to unmask]).

All the Best---
Matt
Matthew J. Gray, Ph.D.
Center for Wildlife Health
University of Tennessee
274 Ellington Plant Sciences Building
Knoxville, TN 37996-4563
865.974.2740 [ofc]                [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
865.974.4714 [fax]                http://fwf.ag.utk.edu/personnel/mgray.htm

For more information about Forestry, Wildlife and Fisheries at UTK,
Please visit http://fwf.ag.utk.edu/ or call 865.974.7126