Greetings from Little Rock!

The 2012 Southern Region Conference is only 6 weeks away. General registration will continue until October 15th  and late registration will begin October 16th , so don’t delay.  I have included an updated list of local attractions, a tentative conference schedule, and a conference fact sheet with registration and hotel details.  Contact Donna Rothberg or me for additional details at 501-671-2219.

We hope to see you in October!

Jill Lambert, Employment Manager

Human Resources Department

Cooperative Extension Service

University of Arkansas System Division of Agriculture

2301 South University Avenue

Little Rock, AR  72204

Office: 501.671.2149

Fax: 501.671.2251

[log in to unmask]" alt="Description: UA-color-left[1]">