Dear Listserv Members,

With the generous support of our Platinum Sponsor, Adobe, we have been able to keep our conference fees low and benefits of attending high. Here is the fee listing from the PCOC website, www.pcoc.stc-etc.org:

Conference Fees

A bargain. And wait until you see the SWAG and raffle prizes. Did I mention the workshops? You will learn so much from each one. Our PCOC presenters are absolutely top drawer. On behalf of the PCOC Planning Committee, we invite you to join us and look forward to meeting you.

Mary

Mary Ryba Knepper, Immediate Past President and PCOC 2012 Manager

East Tennessee Chapter of the Society for Technical Communication

708.738.8178 cell

"Supporting technical enterprise and science through excellence in technical communication"