From: <Kalafsky>, Ronald V <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thursday, September 20, 2012 4:42 PM
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [CLUBGGY] Advising for Spring '13

Good Afternoon,

According to the registrar's office, the Spring '13 schedule of classes will be posted next week, so it's time to start scheduling advising appointments. Dr. Shultz and I will hold advising appointments during the week of October 1, while Dr. Van Riemsdijk will advise during the week of October 8. Schedules will soon be posted on our office doors.

Thanks,

Ron Kalafsky

Ronald V. Kalafsky, PhD
University of Tennessee