To Geography majors and minors,

This is a reminder for the meeting with the Geography faculty at 3:40 pm today (Thursday). The meeting will be held in BGB 301.

The Geography faculty would like to hear how we can improve our undergraduate program. We would like to hear from YOU.

Please send your questions and suggestions to Dakota Anderson, Chair of the Geography Club ([log in to unmask]). Dakota will compile a list of questions and suggestions before the meeting.

We will offer door prizes (must be present to win) and snacks. We hope to see you this afternoon!

Best,
Dr. van Riemsdijk