From: Club Geography at UT [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Kalafsky, Ronald V
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2012 1:56 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [CLUBGGY] Next week's Q&A with the faculty

Good Afternoon,

Just a quick note to let everyone know that we will hold a question and answer session with the Geography faculty next Thursday, the 13th, at 3:40 pm in room 301. All undergraduates are invited. We'll introduce the faculty, discuss departmental plans, and open the floor for questions. Come with a list of questions on any topic. In previous years, students asked questions about changing major requirements, suggested new courses, etc.

Hope to see you there.

Thanks,

Ron Kalafsky

Ronald V. Kalafsky, PhD